Content Marketing Tools
Content marketing is an inseparable part of digital marketing. 88% of B2B marketers use content marketing to promote their businesses. It affects other strategies as well.
You must be aware of the benefits of content marketing and if you don’t know about those benefits, keep reading the article.
By the end of this article, you will become aware of the benefits of content marketing and how you can make the best use by choosing the best content marketing tools.
Before we begin with the list of the best content marketing tools, one should know why content marketing is a great idea for your business.
Benefits of Content Marketing
- Sometimes businesses have not spared a heavy budget for marketing then content marketing becomes a great choice for them. It costs 62% less than other marketing channels. It yield sizeable results that multiplies the growth of your business.
- It helps in increasing inbound leads. You can create high-quality, SEO-friendly content and this would grow organic traffic on your website.
- Google has a strict algorithm. It checks the quality of your content. If you can provide high-quality content, Google will reward you with better ranking on SERP.
- Google knows what they want from a website. They use this acronym “EAT” that stands for Expertise, Authority, Trust. So, how content marketing helps here? Content marketing helps in accomplishing these standards.
- Content marketing helps in increasing brand awareness. By creating content for different platforms and spreading it after understanding the algorithm can help you in increasing brand awareness.
- It affects your brand personality. Content marketers go deep. They check your logo, profile, website and your blogs. By creating valuable content that adds some meaning to your readers’ life strengthens your brand image. This directly affects your brand personality.
- Using content you can connect with your audience through multiple ways like blogs, podcasts, webinars, lookbooks, interviews and many more.
- Social media runs on content. By creating quality content you can increase your social media engagement and by optimizing your social media accounts you start getting higher rankings.
- Quality content boosts lead generation. Through social media or websites you receive more leads and if the user got convinced with your product and content he won’t mind getting converted.
You must have got acquainted with the benefits of using content marketing. You can do it manually but using content marketing tools can automate the work that need not be done manually. All you need to do is choose the right tool.
We have curated a list of the best content marketing tools after researching, select the tool that suits the best with your requirements.
Best Content Marketing Tools
Pexels is one of the best video content marketing tools. It has high-quality stock photos for free that can be used in all kinds of content. The tool is quite easy to use.
You can simply find professional photos for your website without spending on licenses. You can use the search feature and look for the type of photos you need for your content. The tool is absolutely free.
It has a feature called “explore” where you can find images divided according to categories. You will love the interface of the tool as they have not compromised with the quality even after providing the services for free.
$0 per month
CoSchedule’s Headline analyser
As the name itself suggests, it helps in improving your headlines. If you can create quality content but struggle with headlines, this is the right tool for you. And if you have created a good headline, it can analyze your headline for you.
It rates your headlines based on several factors. It provides you with tons of suggestions to improve your headlines. The best part is this tool is free.
$0 per month
SimilarWeb keeps you updated with the analytics of your competitor. Now you must be thinking about how it can add to your content marketing strategy?
By knowing your competitor’s keywords, traffic sources, and how they are ranking well you can understand the pattern of content that works.
It helps you in locating the site that provides your competitor with the most traffic.
Free or has enterprise costing
Canva is the king of visual content. The list of content marketing tools is incomplete without Canva. Canva is known to everyone. In fact whenever we think of a visual tool the first name that strikes our mind is Canva.
Using Canva you can create all kinds of visual content for your social media platforms, website, or wherever you want to use it. Creating visual content is not easy but Canva simplified it. It has a simple drag and drop interface which makes it easier to use.
It has 1000+ ready-to-use templates for presentation, Instagram story, and everything.
Pricing starts from $12.95 per month
Aweber simplifies your email marketing. Email marketing also needs content which is why this tool is added to the list of the best content marketing tools. It is the first fully-automated email service providing tool.
If you are looking for a simple email newsletter or content promoting tool, this is the right option for you. But if you want advanced features, you can look for other tools.
$19-$149 per month
Hemingway Editor is a top-ranked software which is why it lies in the list of the best content marketing tools. It improves your writing. What else one can expect from a tool? This tool stands as a guide while writing.
It helps you in making simple, user-friendly, and easy-to-understand content as it suggests simpler words or phrases if you find hard words in your content.
$19.99 one-time payment for the desktop version
Clearscope is counted among the best content marketing tools. This tool helps in optimizing your content easily. While searching for SEO tools you must have come across SEO graders. It is more than that as it provides a list of the specific keywords that should be used in the post.
The tool is simple and has a feature called content grade. It allows you to cite the words or phrases you are missing. It improves the quality of your content.
$300 per month
The list of the best content marketing tools is incomplete without Wordable. Wordable automates the process of posting content on WordPress from Google Docs.
If you are one of those people who write content on Google Docs and later migrate it to WP, then this is the best choice for you.
You can choose to publish your content as a page or post directly as the tool offers this option. It saves a lot of time. You can use this time to generate ideas or improve the quality of your content.
$19 per month
TubeBuddy completes the list of the best content marketing tools. Content is required anywhere and everywhere. Marketers look for content marketing tools for different platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube. A business adds a lot by marking an effective presence on YouTube.
As the name itself suggests, it is a YouTube optimization tool that helps in the growth of your YouTube channel. It focuses on video SEO, tags, rankings. It also has a “retention analyzer” feature. It is a dashboard that keeps you updated with audience retention numbers.
$9-$49 per month
Using the right content marketing tools you can take your business to another level and the marketing team is going to get a reward from the boss. All you need to do is understand your business requirements and make your choice accordingly. You should not leave the budget factor and try to find the best in the minimum investment.
What are other benefits do you think content marketing can avail you with? Which tool can serve you the best? Drop your opinions in the comment section.