If you receive more than one voicemail, you may not be able to hear all the voicemails at once. Or you may receive spam communications that take too long to filter.
If you’ve been struggling with this, you’ve arrived at the right place! In this article, we will talk about some applications that can help you manage your voice messages. Quickly finding the people who are most important to you will save you a lot of time!
Here are the 10 Best Voicemail Apps for Android and iOS that will get your job done. The time-saving and useful features provided by these Android applications will make your life easier.
Let’s dig in!
How do I identify a good voicemail device?
Voicemail apps are not the same. There are many things to consider when looking for the perfect candidate. Here are a few key points that differentiate the best voicemail software.
- Visual voicemail
All good messaging apps should have a voicemail feature. That’s the most important one, in fact. You don’t have to put up with any nonsense. Using voicemail, you can view all messages at once and listen to them in any order you want.
- Spam Call Blocker
There is no good way to block spam calls. Those are downright irritating. Especially when you receive them constantly in the middle of work. That’s why there are many programs that can help. The integrated spam call filter will appear in most voicemail apps. You don’t need to listen to them because they can detect fake numbers. It’s a sign of good voicemail software or application.
- Text-to-voicemail transcription
The best voicemail application automatically converts your voice to text. This is useful for reviewing messages before replying. These apps are invaluable for people who receive a lot of calls every day. It is a must, which makes voicemail software exceptional. Make sure you’ve got this covered too.
Now, without further ado, let’s look into the names. Here are the 10 best voicemail software that will make your work easier!
10 Voicemail Apps for Android and iOS
YouMail is an Android app that allows you to manage your voicemail. It also has some great call-blocking features. With the help of this app, you will not receive calls anymore. Businesses use auto dialers to search for spam.
It is important to stop these as soon as possible. This app can catch them early and prevent them from accessing your voicemails. This can be an excellent option for you if you’re looking for a cost-efficient voicemail device.
- Hourly Updates: YouMail consults a number of public and private databases. Hourly updates ensure that you’re always up to date on the latest risks.
- Audio fingerprint: The blocker uses voicemail audio fingerprint analysis to recognize unknown callers. The same message is delivered by each spam caller from a certain business.
- Spam management: Spam will be added to the database when it is discovered that it is being sent to many users.
Price: Free to use.
2. Google Voice
One of the most well-known names in voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) phone services is Google Voice, A Google App. You must have already heard the name. Businesses that have never used VoIP before can easily set it up.
Especially thanks to its free version, nearly everyone can use it. Utilizing VoIP technology, Google Voice’s unified communication platform enables you to manage phone calls from any device.
- Know the details beforehand: With Google Voice, you can see the caller’s name and phone number before you hear their message. Then you can decide if it’s worth listening to.
- Filters: You may create filters in Google Voice to stop spam calls. By doing this, you can cut down on annoying calls by as much as 90%.
- Voice-to-text conversion: Your voicemail can also be converted to text using the Google Voice app. Instead of calling your voicemail, you can read your messages.
Price: Free to use.
For those who prefer a visual depiction of their voicemail, VXT can be very helpful. You can quickly and easily see who called and what was said in each message in your inbox.
On your smartphone, Vxt can be a comprehensive visual voicemail application. It conveniently interacts with your preferred tools. To save voicemails and attachments as tasks or files in Slack, link Vxt to Slack.
- Smart calling: Smart calling is one of the important features. While the caller is leaving a voicemail, you can decide whether to respond.
- Listen to voice messages anytime: You can decide to have a message left for you to hear later. You can simply ignore it without listening to your voicemail.
- Smart greetings: Another choice is to arrange a time when you can hear all of your voicemails. Additionally, you may program intelligent voicemail greetings that alter based on the caller or day.
4. AT&T visual voicemail
Without making a call, you can check your voicemail if you have an AT&T smartphone. It’s really simple to check your voicemail using AT&T Visual Voicemail. A smartphone with AT&T Android OS version 5.1 or higher is required to use it.
Additionally, you’ll require a data plan that is compatible and has visual voicemail. Some non-AT&T cell phones might not work together. It should work on the majority of newer Android devices.
- Stores messages: Until you delete them, the messages you receive remain in the cloud permanently. Your messages can be played in any sequence. When you have time later, you can peruse the transcripts of your communications
- Easy connectivity: A person’s name and phone number are connected if a message contains their name. After that, you can call directly from the app. Your voicemails will still be available if you store them in the cloud, even if you switch phones.
- Easy sending: Sending a message via email, SMS, or cloud drive is really simple. You don’t have to download your voicemails immediately. Until you download them from the cloud to your device, they don’t use up any of your data allowance.
Price: Free to use.
5. T Mobile visual voicemail
Customers of T-Mobile may have received spoof calls and scam calls. Scam Shield was developed as a result. You can quickly recognize, block, and report calls that are probably scams.
You can check your voicemail without calling your voicemail by using T-Mobile Visual Voicemail. On T-Mobile handsets, you can substitute the built-in Visual Voicemail app. By doing so, you can listen to your voicemail without making another call.
- Listen to your messages anywhere: Your messages can be listened to in any order. You can then reply with a single click. You can reply right away via text or email, even if you can’t take a call.
- Update and control: You can update your contacts and control your mailbox using this app. With just a few clicks, you’ll be able to hear your messages right away.
- No need for modification: You don’t need to modify your forwarding preferences or phone number in order to use this app. Download and configure visual voicemail right away.
Price: Free to use.
Solutions for visual voicemail are offered by HulloMail. By using Hullomail, it becomes easy to manage and understand your voicemail. You won’t need to call your voicemail continuously anymore. Hullomail will transcribe your voicemails.
You can always listen to them whenever you want to. Through the app, you may immediately share the transcript with friends and relatives. You won’t receive any more telemarketers or annoying calls who leave voicemails when you’re not available.
- Active call blocker: unwanted and spam callers’ voicemails will be blocked. Inbox voicemail does not allow them to leave your messages.
- Validates your contacts: They will still be able to reach you if they have a valid reason to call your number. Only important contacts can reach you fast.
- Customized voicemail greetings: You can record customized voicemail greetings using this app. They can be customized to meet the unique demands of each caller.
- 14-day free trial.
InstaVoice notifies you when a message has been left for you and saves messages in your inbox. Within the program, you may send SMS and emails as well as record a customized greeting.
Simply press “play” to listen to your voicemail rather than dialing in. In a hectic workplace, you don’t have to be concerned about missing vital information. Voicemail messages are now more accessible than ever, thanks to the InstaVoice app.
- Syncing contacts: The contacts on your phone are synced to a cloud-based database. You can use a different device to listen to your voicemails if someone calls you and your phone is off or otherwise unusable.
- Transcription of Voicemails: Transcription of voicemails is another aspect of this service. It transforms voicemail into text so that it may be viewed later on a computer or on your device.
- Easy storage: You may store your voicemails in the cloud for free and without limits with InstaVoice. Your old texts will still be available if you decide to change providers or devices in a few years.
Price: Free to use
8. Cricket Visual Voicemail
Cricket Visual Voicemail takes 8th place on the list. With the help of Cricket, you can manage your voicemails as you wish. It’s easy to view communications in grid format or as an audio-only podcast.
All thanks to Cricket. Deleting a message or all messages at once is a simple process. Cricket Visual Voicemail will offer a callback option when you click on the message button. You can also write new responses to all calls you receive.
- Easy to use: You may quickly pause, stop, replay, and fast-forward through voicemails using this software. You don’t have to pause the video to do this.
- No useless battery draining: When Cricket Visual Voicemail is not in use, this application uses no system resources. It won’t drain the battery much if you leave it on constantly.
- Listing: Your voicemails are listed visually with Cricket. You can simply listen to your messages on hold. As well as evaluate them. Additionally, it has audio playback capabilities.
Price: Free to use
Traditional voicemail systems can be unreliable and annoying. They are challenging to organize and tough to search through. With Voxist, those issues are resolved. You receive a sophisticated system.
By caller, it automatically groups voicemails. You may not always have time to listen to every voicemail. Voxist turns your voicemails into texts. An amazing graphic voicemail app is Voxist.
- Accessible: It enables you to listen to your voicemails right on your phone. You can merely use the Voxist app rather than calling your provider’s voicemail system.
- Customized greetings: You can make greetings with specific people in mind. Then, you can make them your own by having them talk about anything you want.
- Sufficient storage: This app aids in preventing the consequences of running out of storage on your phone. There won’t be a “Voicemail is full” notification for your callers to hear.
Price: Free to use
Libon is a Skype-like program that allows you to make cheap calls to landlines and mobile phones, as well as limitless free calls to Libon contacts.
It also serves as a substitute for the SMS app on your phone by enabling you to send messages to your contacts, whether or not they have Libon loaded. Libon functions incredibly well as chat software and has a brilliantly designed interface.
- Easy to sort: You can unread all messages, and all messages are separated in the messaging menu. All messages can be sorted by type.
- Friendly UI: It has a large user base and a nice user experience. The software was initially only accessible to iOS users, but due to its popularity, an Android version was later created.
- Transcription: The voicemail transcript feature, which listens to voicemails and emails you a copy in text format, is one of its most popular services.
Voice mail is a handy feature of wireless services; it also bears extra expenses. In fact, there are many audio apps that are available for download by users through their phones, which have become very popular among smartphone owners.
However, not all are free and require either signing up or paying fees, with others being free. There are great voicemail programs if you’re searching for free postcards.
Nevertheless, please watch out for additional charges that might come along. There are still some things that you would need to give up, like making subscriptions for monthly fees for some applications; others would not operate fully well unless paid for. Get your most favorable voicemail software today using this list!
Is visual voicemail the same as voicemail?
A typical voicemail is a message recorded on the phone when the caller is unavailable or busy with another conversation. A VoIP feature called visual voice allows customers to listen to voicemail in any order and view it as a text or email. So, no. They’re not the same.
What is the difference between voice messages and voicemail?
Voice messages are proactive; voicemail is reactive. The main difference between voicemail and email is the purpose, and this is the most important difference. When no one answers the phone, you drop your complaint.
Are voicemail apps free?
Is there a voicemail app for Android that is free? Yes, YouMail is one of the best free voicemail apps that can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store. The best part is that you can read, share, and manage messages for free using our mobile app.