Increase Brand Awareness Through Pinterest
Pinterest is rising to prominence these days. It is a social network that allows people to share images or videos. Nowadays people can easily increase brand awareness through Pinterest. The application is full of images once you open it. You may get confused! Once you will start using Pinterest, you will understand the system of the app.
The idea of the app is based on the taste and interest of users. People set up their accounts, look for like-minded people and share their interests through posts or pins. Marketers increase brand awareness through Pinterest. Recently, Pinterest launched a feature called ‘lens’. You can use this lens to capture an object and Pinterest would show related images.
In this article, we have talked about tactics and ways to increase brand awareness through Pinterest. Before we begin with tactics, let’s talk about the benefits of using Pinterest.
Pinterest is a strong marketing platform that can help you raise brand exposure, boost conversions, increase sales, and build long-lasting relationships with your target audience and buyer personas naturally. You can accomplish all of these goals for your company by implementing the Pinterest marketing methods we discussed and utilizing the available tools and resources to help you succeed as a business on the platform. So, create a business account on Pinterest and start posting unique and engaging material to promote to your clients and followers.
Benefits of using Pinterest
- Pinterest is one of the fastest growing social sharing networks. As per reports, content sharing has reached 19.2%. Marketers can increase brand awareness through Pinterest.
- Businesses can increase their customer base by including Pinterest in their marketing campaign.
- A well-designed post or image can help you in generating leads. It is going to bring quality traffic to your website.
- Small businesses can bag a lot of opportunities to increase brand awareness through Pinterest. They can create conversations by adding a ‘share’ button to every page of their website.
- It can offer better ROI and direct conversion of visitors into customers.
How can businesses increase brand awareness through Pinterest
Make use of Pinterest as a search engine
Unlike most social media networks, many people use Pinterest as a search engine. Every month, over two billion searches are conducted, ranging from culinary recipes to fashion accessories! And if your brand isn’t on the list, you’re passing up some fantastic possibilities to display your products or services and convert sales.
Pinterest Can Boost Website Traffic Website traffic is critical
More visitors equals more chances to acquire new clients, generate leads, and convert those leads into paying customers. The good news is that Pinterest can help you increase traffic to your website. This is due to the fact that every pin you create becomes an inbound link.
Pinterest has reached 83 percent of women in the United States.
Pinterest is used by a big number of women. This suggests that the network is being used by the gender group that is typically in charge of the majority of household purchases. It is a general rule that you should sell your products or services to individuals who have purchasing power, and Pinterest, a community where 83 percent of women aged 25 to 54 spend substantial time, is an excellent platform for advertising and promotions.
Pinterest Enables You to Gain a Better Understanding of Your Customers
What piques your customers’ interest? What motivates people to purchase? The answers to these questions are critical for the success of your brand. Knowing your consumers’ habits, activities, and preferences can give you a better opportunity of convincing them to buy your goods. Pinterest, with its insights and statistics, can assist you in developing a strategy to boost your conversion.
Pinterest has a high conversion rate of browsers to buyers
Pinterest is used by 93 percent of pinners to plan their purchases. If you’re a new brand looking to increase your reach and market your products or services to a larger audience, promoting your brand on Pinterest will give you a good chance.
Ways to increase brand awareness through Pinterest
Creating a fully optimized brand profile
Your profile is the first thing a user comes across, make sure it looks good. Using the following tips can help you in creating a fully optimized profile.
- Make a business account or convert your personal account into a business account. – It comes with a lot of benefits like you can display your business name, hold contests for your customers, get analytics of pins and boards.
- Fill in the details of your business. – Add a convincing bio of 160 characters. Explain more with less words.
- Choose an optimised username. – This is more than important. Make sure you are choosing an optimised and relevant username. You can also add the name of your business.
- Include links to your website – While uploading a pin on your account, link it back to your website. This can bring quality traffic to your website.
- Use the right descriptions for your pins. – Use optimised descriptions for your images. This is going to affect your visibility.
- Use right cover images. – Using relevant cover images is necessary. It should describe the purpose of your business effectively. Also, you can update photos according to the festivals or trends. You can increase brand awareness through Pinterest using the right strategy. And profile optimization is an important part of Pinterest marketing strategy.
Start with creating amazingly attractive pins that target your niche audience
- Make sure you are creating attractive, relevant and catchy pins. Right from description to graphics, everything should be elegant and clear.
- People tend to fall for quality images and videos, make sure you are offering that. Do not forget to add an optimised description in your pins.
- One thing you should keep in mind while creating a description for your pin, 97% of the searches on Pinterest are unbranded. So, you have to look for the right keywords to optimise your description.
- Also, the description should be clear, short and promising.
Optimize your pins to get high reach
Like other social media networks, if you want to increase brand awareness through Pinterest you have to optimize your pins and profile for SEO. Using these tips you can optimize your profile for SEO.
- Optimize the headings to increase CTR. Your headings should contain the right keywords. It helps in increasing the click-through-rate.
- As we already said, an optimised description is more than important. Search for the right keywords and maintain keyword density in the description.
- Hashtags are an important part of social media campaigns. Be it Instagram, LinkedIn or Pinterest, using the right and relevant hashtag is a must. Understand your business, look for the right keyword and then choose the most relevant hashtags for your business.
- Link your pins to your website. You can consider experimenting with ‘rich pins’. Rich pins include things like product information, stock information, real-time pricing. It affects click-through-rate and brings quality traffic to your website.
- Optimise your board and put the most relevant pins on top.
Using the right strategies can help you a lot to increase brand awareness through Pinterest.
Use social calendar method to increase engagement and pins quality
- Using a social calendar is a great idea. It can help you in planning and creating pins beforehand. As a result, you will get enough time to brainstorm and come up with something amazing.
- You can prepare content for the entire month and update it on the social calendar. Your senior can go through it and approve it. This smoothens the functioning of the organisation.
Get to know the right time for posting where you can get high push
- Knowing the right time for publishing a pin is very important. It affects the entire marketing strategy to increase brand awareness through Pinterest.
- Like other social media platforms, posting according to the festival or trend is necessary. For example, if you sell artificial jewellery, you can post aggressively during the festival or wedding season.
- This is how you can increase sales of your product.
Use your account analytics to see how you are performing and where you can improve
- As you are having a business account now, you can remain updated with pin analytics. You can judge your performance and look where you are lacking.
- Work on the area you are lacking. Consider checking your competition out. You can check how they are planning their moves. You don’t have to copy their content strategy.
- Check what type of content works and create your content strategy to increase brand awareness through Pinterest.
Use immense power of paid ads and reach a high audience base
- Like Instagram, LinkedIn, you can use paid ads on Pinterest as well. You can run targeted ads and know the source of your traffic.
- This is one of the best ways to increase brand awareness through Pinterest. You can check your analytics and run ads accordingly.
- If a certain set of audience is not responding effectively, you can target others and promote your business.
Share your content to various platforms
- Sharing your content is the best way to promote your business. You can share your content across different social media platforms like Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook and bring traffic to your business.
- Pinterest allows you to share your content across different platforms without any hassle.
Pinterest is becoming more than just a social network. It is altering the way consumers look for items. Pinterest has frequently felt like the social media’s red-headed stepchild. However, this is due to the fact that it is a search engine. We’ve barely scratched the surface of Pinterest’s powers. It’s past time for marketers to delve deeper into Pinterest. “But I think the mission is massive: the idea that we can link anyone to the things they love and help them discover new things they love,” says Ryan Probasco, an early programmer at Pinterest. It is a human requirement.” Only when we recognize its potential will we be able to build a long-term Pinterest marketing strategy.
Pinterest is frequently overlooked. You can use Pinterest if you are a house decorator, a blogger, a cook, a dentist, or a spokesman. I hope you have a better knowledge of what Pinterest is, why it is an important social platform, who should use it, and how to set up your company account after reading this blog. Don’t pass up an opportunity to obtain new consumers and broaden your target demographic. It all comes down to connecting with your customers, and there is no better place to do so than Pinterest. So, let’s start pinning!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What exactly is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a visual version of social bookmarking service with an online pinboard. Pinterest’s content is entirely driven by graphics. You can’t even share something on Pinterest unless it includes an image.
- What is the significance of Pinterest for businesses?
Pinterest has reached a new peak of over 320 million monthly users. And those people are extremely interested and constantly interact with the stuff published on Pinterest.
- What kind of businesses should have a presence on Pinterest?
I wish I could simply state that retail establishments should use Pinterest whereas dog groomers should not. That is not the case. Also, if you are a dog groomer, please use Pinterest! With 28% of marketers already utilizing Pinterest, it may be worthwhile for you to join as well.
- What should you pin on Pinterest for your industry?
Every business is unique, which means that the content posted by each firm will be unique as well. A Non-Profit, for example, has distinct purposes than a Retail Store. When it comes to Pinterest, you must create original, one-of-a-kind images that will attract your audience’s attention and inspire them to pin or share them.
- What is the definition of a Pinterest Business Account?
A Pinterest Business account is a platform that companies may utilize to increase their professional presence. 83 percent of “Pinners” have made a purchase based on brand material on Pinterest. Pinterest differs from other platforms in that it allows you to inspire individuals who interact with your material. You encourage them to experiment, learn, and share new experiences.