Logos are highly crucial to the unique identification of your website. It does not matter that you are creating a portfolio, eCommerce, or entertainment website; the logo is the first thing that represents your website differently among the crowd. It has the same significance as your web URL. Do you know that you can create your website logo by yourself? Yes, there is some Logo design software by which you can create logos for your website.
This article will discuss 10 of the best logo design software you can use for your logo designing. We as a digital marketing and logo designing agency also use these tools for are logo designing services these software are best. Some of them is available for free to use, while some of them offer a premium version for more features. All software claims to have the best service and interface. So keep reading to know about ten of the best logo designing software.
Let’s Talk About Top 10 Best Logo Design Software
Here, we will discuss software based on its features and pricing.
Perfect for beginners and non-designers, BrandCrowd offers an easy-to-use logo maker where you can easily change color, font, layout, icon, background, and other elements with just a few clicks. Users can also generate a logo design based on their business name or keyword.
- Wide range of logo templates fit for any industry or niche, each handcrafted by graphic designers
- BrandCrowd also offers templates for marketing materials such as business cards, posters, flyers, social media posts, email signatures, etc.
BrandCrowd offers Free and Premium templates. Pricing starts at $9.
2. Adobe Illustrator
This software has been known for creating catchy and attractive designs since 1987. Adobe is the creator’s favourite. However, it is not so easy for beginners but not so challenging to learn. Adobe Illustrator is for you if you are looking for a reliable and scalable application. Its comprehensive Logo design software and tools make it perfect for professional logo creators.
- It offers a complete toolkit for logo designing, allowing you to shape your logo.
- Tutorials and templates for logo creation are available with this logo design software. Its key features include geometric shapes and designs, font licensing, CMYK and Pantone colour, vector tracing tools, compatibility with wacom drawing tablets, collaboration options, integrated tutorials, and 3D assets are also available.
You can buy its paid plan, 1675.60 INR/month. It also offers a free Trial of 7 days.
Canva has been the most user-friendly software for beginners and professionals since its launch in 2013. This is an in-one application for creating social media posts, logos, graphics designing, banners, layouts, flyers, posters, business cards, and recently launched feature mockups. Canava is enough to create any graphic design, video, illustration or printable product. You can use it online or download it as an app or software.
- Canva offers animation, elements, effects, and a vast template library. Apart from that, you can download your logo or other files in different formats, including pdf.
- It allows downloading with transparent backgrounds also in symbols.
Canva offers a team plan and a pro plan. Program starts from $1.97/month.
4. Logo Design Studio Pro
Logo Designer Studio Pro offers similarities to Canva. This is ideal for beginners due to its easy-to-use interface and functionality. This is a good choice for those who want to do fewer experiments and want to create a catchy logo for their website. This software is available for Mac and Windows both.
- It offers an extensive template library of around 2000 templates. There are 6000 shapes and various fonts to define your logo’s look.
- You can customize these shapes as per your need and requirements. You can create unlimited logos by using Logo Design Studio Pro. Multiple plan options are also available along with this best logo design software.
Pricing of this software is divided into four categories: $69.99, one-time price, Platinum edition $149.99, online $29.99 for the first month, $7.99/month.
This is a perfect application for beginners. What Makes Looka Different? It is an AI power graphic designing application. It was launched in 2016 and trusted by 100+ countries. Its interface is simple to use and enjoyable, grabbing the user’s attention in a blink. It will guide you in logo design like you are assisting it. You can also use the logo for social media posts, business card designing, and other graphic designing purposes.
- Looka offers tutorials, color variation for unique identification, color pallet generation, swappable icons and fonts, customizable and well-categorized templates, logo ideas, and brand essentials.
Looka offers a Brand Kit subscription which starts from $96/ year. There are other plans such as the Premium logo package or Basic logo package.
More than 20,000 companies trust CorelDraw application. It was released in 1998 and is one of the most suitable software for designers and non-designers. The user-friendly interface makes it a good start for those who need to learn graphic design.
- It allows you to make a more versatile design using fonts, shapes, and choices of colors. The best part is that it is scalable, and you can modify it as per your design.
- This software allows you to do professional vector designs, doc layouts, click raster tracing, Typography tools, and editing tools.
Coreldraw pricing structure is slightly different from other platforms. The essential plan is $129 (one time), Standard $329 (one time), graphic suit $249 (one time), and technical case $999 (one time).
Hatchful is another excellent option for beginners, which was introduced in 2017. This offers free logo designing tools. Hatchful is available as an app for android, Mac or PC. This application is for both experienced and skilled people. You can use it directly on your PC or your mobile phone.
- Hatchful offers a colossal template library, logo templates, and color and symbol varieties. Although it doesn’t provide any unique features, it is a budget-friendly alternative app for logo design.
- Other features include- quiz-based logo generation, AI-powered interface, auto addition of tagline, and logo assets.
Hatchful offers a free plan which costs nothing; moreover, you can opt for a lifetime plan which starts from $40.
Inkscape is free-to-install software ideal for experienced and non-experienced logo designers. Inkscape is an open-source graphic designing app. If you are looking for an Adobe illustrator alternative to help you create customizable logos, you can go for it.
- You can design technical or artistic illustrators with this application. It offers a pen tool that works smoothly for lines and curves.
- You can create designs like adobe creator by using this application. It allows its users to import and export various file formats as well.
This is an open-source application that is free to use for everyone.
9. Tailor Brands
Tailor Brand is a professional and one of the best logo design software for logo designing. Those companies who want to generate their idea in a logo can use this application to act upon it. If you are looking for professional software to implement your creativity, this software is an idea. Users should be knowledgeable about using this application.
- This application suits those who want to make money through logo design.
- It comes with built-in tools that allow users to share their logos with other platforms and enable them to sell their logos.
The plan starts from $2.99 for the first year after that, $9.99 from month to month. The premium plan starts at $10.99 and is billed annually.
10. Affinity Designer
Affinity Designer is a cross-platform application for Windows, iPad, and Mac. It was launched in 2015, and its features make it practical and convenient. It offers illustrator-like creation abilities.
- Affinity comes with a pan and zoom of 60fps. It also offers live effects, gradients, and blends mode. It will allow you to show your creativity with live blending, vector mode only, fast zooming, and panning.
- It is suitable for different file formats and offers nearly Adobe-like features.
Its pricing is $60.54 for Mac and Windows and $24.21 for iPad. You can also take a free trial of this application.
11. Corel Vector
Corel vector is also known as Gravity Designer Pro. This is a great versatile option that works online and offline. It comes with the restricted free version, which you can upgrade for more advanced features. This application is compatible with Windows, Chrome, Linux, and Chrome OS. You can use it for logos, mockups, and illustrations.
- It has a powerful vector ability to create unique logo designs for brands. Finishing is exceptionally smooth with high quality.
- It is compatible with a touch interface, so there is no problem if you are using it on your mobile phone. It also offers POD options for users.
The plan starts from INR 3,699/year. You can take a 15 days trial of this software before purchasing to check whether it will work for you.
Colorcinch is a refreshingly easy-to-use design tool that lets you create personalized artwork with just a few clicks. It comes with a text editor, drawing tools, and a hand-picked collection of creative assets that you can play around with to craft your logos. You can even brand all your images – add your custom logo or text/signature with its watermark tool.
- -Cloud-based image and project management
- ∙Essential editing (crop, resize, rotate, detail, etc.)
- ∙Full-fledged text editor and freehand drawing tools
- ∙A wide collection of graphics & icons, filters & presets, masks & overlays
Colorcinch Basic account is free to use, you can access numerous essential effects and features!
Colorcinch Plus account costs $8.99 per month or a discounted price of $59.88 if billed annually, lets you access all premium effects and features, all graphics and icons, higher resolution export options and much more!
These were the top 10 best logo design software applications for logo design. You can pick anyone that suits you to design, never seen before. Most of them provide a trial that helps you check whether it is the same thing you are looking for. You need to learn the basic principles of designing if you are thinking about using vector design; otherwise, you can go with convenient options like canvas or AI-powered applications.
Need more marketing insights visit Blogs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What program do I have to make a logo?
In the event that you’re a fashioner, the very best programming for logo configuration is Adobe Artist (opens in new tab). This expert vector altering programming is the business standard for planning logos, offering you every one of the devices and artificial intelligence fueled highlights you want.
Could I at any point make a logo with Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Word offers a staggering scope of astounding text styles to make a logotype. Furthermore, you can settle on a wide range of inventive decisions, including gluing a text into various shapes, exploring different avenues regarding WordArt objects, adding examples, and messing with surfaces and foundations.
What constitutes a strong logo?
A logo design serves as the public face of your company, thus it must be excellent. Specifically, a logo’s brand, style, color, and font are required. Each component is essential to the development of your logo design, and this article explains how they all come together to make an effective logo.