Email marketing is really important for every business and it helps in overall growth, promotions, and engagement with your customers and prospects. Email Marketing is essential for small businesses looking to engage and sell their products to their audience.
Why do we need Email marketing tools & software?
Creating and managing emails is really important in any marketing strategy. Many big and small businesses and companies prefer communication with their customers through digital marketing services involving email marketing as the priority.
Email marketing gives users the ability to reach out to their customers from all over the world in an easier way. There are dozens of email marketing tools available online, however, only a handful offer an easy user experience, complimentary marketing activities, and essential integration.
Here are top 10 Email Marketing Tools which you must try if you want to Promote your Business and Engage Customers
- Mailchimp is one of the most famous email marketing platforms, which comes with all important affordable features for marketers of all sizes.
- Whether you’re a blogger, own a local business or company with off-the-chart growth, Mailchimp has the templates and features to convert your visitors into subscribers or paying customers.
- Connecting MailChimp with your WordPress website or store is very easy, and they give us the opportunity to integrate more apps with it.
In starting out, you can have 2000 Subscribers and you will be able to send 12000 emails per month for absolutely FREE of cost!
But, they have paid subscriptions as well, starting from 770 rs per month.
2. Campaign Monitor
- Campaign Monitor is an efficient email marketing software. You can use it to create email marketing campaigns, customer journeys, smart segments, etc. From Campaign Monitor’s Free Image Gallery, you can select the image which best suits your template.
- The software allows one to manage email distribution lists and send communications to clients and leads easily in one cohesive platform.
- The service allows us to create multiple templates and designs based on our customers’ preferences.
This software has different pricing plans starting from $9, as your business grows you can avail of many other benefits by paying extra charges like $29 or $149.
- Sender is an email marketing platform that allows users to create professional and beautiful email templates.
- Its responsive email feature, custom HTML editor, and drag-and-drop builder make it easy for users to create and send emails in less time.
- Sender also provides users with dedicated customer support.
It is free to use tool for businesses that are just starting out. As the business grows users can change the plans by paying extra. Their plans start from a basic price of $8.
- EmailOctopus is a simple-to-use email marketing service that lets you build landing pages, email campaigns, and forms.
- EmailOctopus is the email marketing tool that makes it easy to grow your audience and engage your subscribers. Attract new subscribers with pop-up forms and landing pages, create beautiful campaigns with the drag-and-drop email editor, set up automated welcome messages, and segment your list for targeted messaging.
- With EmailOctopus you can keep track of your email campaign. Its autopilot mode will send emails automatically to the subscribers freeing up your time.
- It allows you to import your existing subscribers from websites and connect with other social media apps.
EmailOctopus provides services for free up to 10,000 emails per month after that it charges you according to the number of customers and monthly email requirement.
5. HubSpot Email Marketing
- HubSpot is an all-in-one Sales & Marketing automation toolset with a range of email marketing tools from HubSpot SEO, HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Email Marketing, HubSpot funnels, & more.
- One of the famous features of HubSpot is HubSpot Task Queues. HubSpot Task Queues are one of those tools that increase your sales productivity immediately. With the ability to complete tasks back-to-back, you can run through your to-do list without having to bounce back and forth to object records.
- HubSpot product is a feature in sales pro and enterprise that can help you create a product library of the goods and services you sell, and then associate those products with deals.
- HubSpot allows you to create stunning landing pages. You can even integrate other social media platforms with HubSpot.
- HubSpot client management software allows you to track your business and analyze it.
To use these advanced tools HubSpot charges users monthly. Their basic plan starts at 3240 rs per month.
- Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform that does not only email, but also SMS, push notifications, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, pop-ups, segmentation, and dynamic Facebook and Google ad integrations. This makes it a truly all-in-one marketing automation solution.
- Omnisend can help you set up campaigns that will trigger notifications on different channels, and rest assured that they are on time and help in improving the customer experience.
- Omnisend works with all e-commerce platforms including Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, and WooCommerce.
- Using Omnisend whenever a customer submits a review, you can create a response email flow to your customers based on their review rating, whether positive or negative.
You can start using Omnisend for free at the start of your business. Its standard plan costs users $16/month and the pro plan costs $59/month.
7. Benchmark email
- Benchmark Email is an AI powered copywriting tool. Here the AI technologies manage the complex job easily, enabling you to send your emails without any hesitation. It helps in maximizing delivery through smart sending.
- It enables you access to various features apart from email marketing like the generation of leads which is simplified by developing an engaged audience by using forms, landing pages, automation, surveys, and polls.
- It also has a list management attribute which makes segmenting, importing, and integrating hands-on
- One of the advantages is that it will improve your campaigns by using AB Testing, Inbox Checker, and Reporting features to learn how subscribers respond to your emails.
You can start using this tool for free with sign up at the start with progression based on the scale of your enterprise one can opt for the PRO version which is $13 /mo with premium support and the Enterprise version Starting at 125,000 contacts providing email white labeling and dedicated IP and on priority support.
- Mailjet allows you to create, send and track your emails.
- You can use the Mailjet platform to build stunning campaigns, easily gather data on your messages’ performances and make sure that the right content is going to the right place
- With Mailjet’s intuitive drag-and-drop Email Editor, you can create email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and automated emails that engage your audiences and display perfectly in their inbox.
- Start from scratch or select from a variety of pre-designed templates. Create emails that have an impact on your clients and help you expand your business, whether you’re a freelance entrepreneur or working in a team.
Mailjet provides free services for beginners, that is you can send 6000 mail/per month for free. After that, it charges you according to the plan you select. Prices start from $15 per month in which they provide 15,000 emails per month without any daily sending limit.
- Moosend is the easiest and most fine method of delivering email marketing and automation solutions that really boost sales. It has completely customizable templates which makes it effective for designing campaigns.
- It includes features like Drag & Drop Newsletter Editor, Subject Line A/B Testing, Content A/B Testing, AI Subject Line Optimizer, Countdown Timers, List Segmentation.
Moosend provides a free trial for 30 days or an exploration of an Annual plan starting at $ 7/mo and monthly $ 9/mo
- Sendinblue is an all-in-one email marketing service which fulfills all your email marketing requirements at one place
- Most customers who migrate to Sendinblue experience significant cost reductions, which they may reinvest in other crucial aspects of their organisation.
- Manage transactional communications (through email and SMS), SMS marketing, and email marketing all from one SendinBlue account.
- Sendinblue offers you basics services free of cost for starting your business.
- As the requirements of company increases you can shift to the paid plans to gain more benefits.
Prices start from $25 per month.
With the help of these email marketing tools Utilise effective email marketing to connect with your audience and bring in new business. Make your emails simple to brand, adaptable to mobile devices, and ready to excite subscribers when they arrive in their inboxes.
Need more marketing insights visit Blogs