Digital PR Services
Traffic Tail - India's #1 & Most Affordable Digital PR Services
engage audiences with increased Online Presence
India's #1 & Most Affordable Digital PR Services
Digital PR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Clear representation of company’s goal and objectives
- Works towards achieving your goals effectively
- Persona research is conducted to understand the user’s needs and behaviour
- Guides in deciding the goals and strategies of the company
- A Planning calendar is developed to Properly Manage the Brand
- Includes status updates, partnerships and other relevant information
- Evaluation of elements
- Keep tracking
Digital PR SERVICES Benefits
- Improves SEO Rankings
- Increase Website Traffic
- Build Brand Trust
- Generate Leads & Sales
- Throws limelight over your business
India's #1 & Most Affordable Digital PR Company
Digital PR refers to the strategy of attaining an online presence in the market to gain great results out it. It creates backlinks, enhances your online profile, improves your website and builds your brand awareness. Digital PR services may revolutionize the market in future.
Digital PR is an essential part of marketing today
Digital PR ensures that you reach your target audiences by promoting your business on the different websites they visit, podcasts they hear, social media platforms they use, and online publications they read.
Here are the two main reasons why Digital PR is an essential part of the market today;
1. It builds a brand identity– As I have mentioned above that Digital PR creates brand awareness. And this will be possible when you kept sharing the regular news, press releases, and stories from your company’s website, your target customers will understand that you have a lot to offer. In this way, they would know your brand.
2. It increases the value of SEO– SEO and digital PR go hand in hand, they are linked to each other. Without digital PR you would not be able to perform a better SEO campaign. Digital PR helps in getting great backlinks, which are important for performing SEO.
Digital PR framework
- Research– If you want to create an effective Digital PR agency you must have to dig down under what is happening in the market, how your competitors are making money. And for that you need to research, only doing research can help you give the results you want.
- Identity– A Digital PR company helps you create your identity by creating awareness about your brand. How people would find you if you would not have been identified in the market? There must be an identity of your brand to be considered by the people.
- Vet– It refers to do a critical examination. Under digital PR it is important to do a critical examination before jumping into the campaign. You must know which strategy and plan would work for you. And how you can make it work.
- Relate and engage– A digital public relations agency is essential if you want to generate prospects, create brand awareness and establish your brand. You need to indulge in all those goals which relate to your business strategy and you should not engage in several unwanted aspects.
- Measure– before indulging in any kind of digital PR services you must measure everything which may or may not impact your digital PR strategy. It is done beforehand, to overcome uncertainties. There different metrics to measure your digital PR performance.
- Repeat– When you will identify what is working best for your brand, you will be able to build a strong digital PR strategy for your business. That will be a repeat of what you already have done because that worked for you, so maybe work for another time.
Drive digital value from your PR
As you know, we all have seen a huge shift from the traditional market to the online market in recent years.
And to make it happen public relation services has derived the digital value in the market. It has become one of the powerful tools to help companies find their target customers and has also built their brand credibility.
What benefits are in store with digital PR?
- Improves SEO and rankings– digital PR helps in improving search engine optimization and helps you get a lot of traffic to the website. It improves your Google rankings and helps your content fall on the first page. It gets you more links.
- Boost website traffic– Digital PR helps you get huge traffic to your website. More people will read about your business and will share your business content on different social media platforms. The more people would visit your website. And the more traffic you will get the more lead you will generate.
- Build brand trust– As the internet has become digitally advanced and creating space for businesses to build their brand online. Digital PR gives shape to your brand. This is why digital PR is becoming one of the greatest strategies to build the trust of your brand among the people.
- Generate leads– when you use digital PR for your business to reach a new height you get to see its results in a period. And those results are in the form of lead generation. When people know your brand and trust it, they tend to keep telling other people which results in more leads.
- Increase sales– when you will generate leads it will automatically boost your sales. Digital Public relations agency works on your brand building which if goes right will lead you to a better business with an increase in sales. There is no doubt about this fact that digital PR would result in giving you more sales.
- Throws limelight over your business– when you use Digital PR strategies for your business to make it come into the limelight it results in throwing light on what your business serves and does. It lets your customer knows your best practices and engage their interests into you.
Make your mark with creative PR
When you indulge in digital PR you start using creative ideas to make it work. Those creative ideas leave a mark of retention in the mind of people.
You can share different creative PR stunts which grabs the attention of people.
What is Digital PR and how is it different from Traditional PR
Digital PR strategy is used to create brand awareness by using digital platforms. It creates awareness through content marketing, search engine optimization, influencer marketing, and social media marketing services. As the internet has grown so fast that public relations have paved their way into the digital world.
If we look back a few years, there wasn’t any online marketing but in such a small time online marketing has grown so quickly.
When there was no such extra use of the internet, people use to focus on traditional ways of public relations like getting information from TV, radio, newspaper, etc.
But now when people are preferring digital platforms for public relations, digital PR is winning the race. This is how digital PR and traditional PR are different from each other in terms of online availability.
Our approach to digital PR
Public relation services are those services that help you to build a positive image of your business in the mind of your leads. A PR strategy helps you plan your PR activities and make decisions to communicate.
There must be a goal and objective of using PR strategy.
Maintaining relationships with media is important. They help your brand to reach its goals. When you are into the digital world your relationship with media will generate you engaging leads. You can establish that relation by sharing their content, offering the resources you have, and being genuine with them.
Newsjacking is a way to incorporate your ideas into breaking news to create media coverage for your business. It is a practice to take advantage of any popular news story to increase your sales and marketing process.
Research and data analyses are an important part of any PR strategy. Without researching the market and its components it will be useless to have a digital PR strategy. Because it will not work.
When you indulge in digital PR strategy you not only connect to domestic PR but to national PR also. It worked on a large level. That’s why digital PR is one of the best ways to increase your reach in the world.
Local PR refers to those PR agencies who worked on a domestic level who only connects to local PR. We can let you connect with some of the best PR agencies around the area who are working well. It is about building brand awareness with the business community.
We perform numerous social media services to make the digital PR work as it is planned. We use a specific campaign to let the audience know your brand like creating campaign hashtags where the PR agency in India can track the conversations of people around the campaign.
Under PR training we give training about public relations in media through seminars, practicals, and presentations. This training would be essential for everyone who wants to speed up their knowledge in public relations.
We create the PR calendar that plans out all the components to secure the media coverage. PR calendar helps you in aligning your brand time, target media, and your target audience all at once.
Our PR Team can help you in-
- Strategic communication– Strategic communication refers to consistent guidance and policymaking activity within and between an organization. We use strategic communication for promoting the company’s good image all around the campaign.
- Press and media relations– As you know we the Digital PR company believe in shaping a good image of our client to generate publicity to enhance their reputation in front of their customers. In the government departments, the press people are called the press secretaries, who keep the public updated about the government’s activities.
- Research and data analyses– We research our clients in the market as to what will work for their concerns and what will not. Without analyzing the market condition, we don’t suggest any PR activity, which may hamper their image.
- Event management– We also arrange PR events for our clients who are interested in a digital PR campaign. We plan the event and its location according to the people’s availability and comfort. It helps the business to get along with the public in a better way.
Our digital Public Relation services may grow your commercial benefits
We strive to provide the best digital PR services to our clients to let their business grow tremendously. We provide digital marketing services which are cost-effective and helps their business to survive among the big businesses in the market.
When we indulge in digital PR strategy there is no doubt that it will only be going to get better, it will generate better revenue.
The more lead you generate on the digital platform the more profits your business will earn and it is only possible when you are using a digital PR strategy.
Our digital PR services
- Global multilingual PR– Multilingual means to use of different several languages. In digital PR services, we provide global multilingual PR activities, where not only one country but different other countries can know your brand. It helps your brand to stand on the international platform as well.
- Press release creation– We provide our digital PR services in the form of creating a press release. Press release helps your target audience to know more about you in a detailed form. It is a great medium for communicating with your customers.
- Content creation advice– We advise our clients to start content marketing. Content marketing helps in briefing your services or products to your target audience at large. It gives a sense of comfortability to your customers through different content creation where search engine plays an important role.
- Digital PR– We provide digital PR marketing to our beloved clients who want to rule the online marketing world with their services. We engage social media influencers and bloggers to work on digital PR strategy. Digital PR gives a massive result if you know how it works and for that, we are here.
- Media relations– WE help our clients to have a good media relation so that they can use media as a source of information for spreading their brand awareness. Media boosts brand awareness better than any other source of communications.
- Regional Media Placement– Regional media placement refers to placing your name in the regional media of your state or any country. It helps you to start with your regional area and then grow it gradually. We help them with placing in regional media houses.
- Niche media placement– niche media placement refers to placing your digital PR services according to your market niche which may be different from others. We help our clients to find a particular niche media according to their niche so that people would know their brand for a particular niche.
- PR strategy– I know you must have gotten an idea about what PR strategy is at this stage. Because we are reading about it from the very start and throughout this article. PR strategy is a strategy to make public relations with your target audience by way of brand communication.
- Influencer Marketing– Influencer marketing refers to that marketing where a marketer approaches a social media influencer to promote their brand among his following. We approach influencers to work with our client’s brands to promote their brand among their followers.
Digital PR opportunities for brands
- Branded(owned) content– The opportunities brands may have through Digital PR is branded content. As content marketing is one of the best ways to make your target audience take a step it also gives your brand recognition when you indulge in branded content.
- Content Partnerships– Content partnerships refer to partnering with brands and producers to create audiovisuals on different media platforms. It helps the brands to get awareness on a wide scale.
- Digital Media relations– having digital media relations helps your brand to find the right audience. Your brand will be on all of the digital media platforms which will serve you a great audience and gives your brand recognition.
- Blogger relations– If you have good blogger relations with a few of the social media blogger it will also going to help your Digital PR strategy to work because they are most likely to help in influencer marketing. They can do blogging of your brand in the form of video or content creation.
- Influencers, Evangelists, and Brand Ambassadors– Influencers and Brand Ambassadors give your brand a different recognition in the market. They are generally the people who already have recognition in the market and if they spread information about your brand, it will also likely get recognition.
- Measurement– Measurements refer to measuring all the on-going situations in the market. According to all those situations, the digital PR strategy is formulated. Any business needs to have a formulated plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Generally, small businesses don’t have a recognized image in the market and to create that image digital PR plays a very essential role. It helps their brand to get aware of the market among their targeted audiences. Small businesses get a huge difference in their brand recognition if they use digital PR.
It depends on what kind of brand you are holding. If you are holding a brand related to cars then your audience more likely to be of the upper-middle class because affording a car is not everyone’s cup of tea. So, you will aim at those people who are capable of buying your brand.
Taking a follow-up isn’t a hard-core thing to do but maintaining that follow-up can be. You can take follow-up by defining your goals, keeping your idea and message new, create a strategic timing, and decide the right tools to get the work done. This is how you can plan your follow-up.
Monitoring the activities which are being done in digital PR is important because that’s how we can control the process. The reporting and monitoring measures can be different like social media tools and other digital media tools.
The connection-building phase is that phase where you build connections with your audience. The people know you but not as deeper as they should know you. For that, you have to keep digging deeper into the mind of your audiences like giving them more information about you and your business.
Our Happy Clients
Meet Our Clients
They Believe In Us
We are here because of our clients who believe in us! We’ve served over 500+ clients ranging from Individuals to Multi-National Companies!