Terms and Conditions
Traffic Tail aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely, and favorable manner. By engaging Traffic Tail with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Traffictail, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- The date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services will be given to the clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- Traffic Tail reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- The person signing the Contract certifies that (s)he is lawfully authorized to purchase services on behalf of your company.
- If clients avail of any monthly service package of Traffic Tail then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If Traffic Tail and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- All domain and hosting costs will be included in our plan for 1 year only, after that you have to pay charges of Domain renewal cost Rs.999/- yearly & Hosting renewal cost Rs.8759/- yearly.
- Final payments must be made within 5 working days of each milestone/schedule unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to the Campaign/application/project going live.
- All prices are quoted inclusive of GST unless specified.
- Full control of the website will remain with the Traffic Tail before the complete payment of the project.
- Traffic Tail shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, Traffic Tail shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10-day prior notice.
Traffic Tail will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
The clients will defend, cover, and hold Traffic Tail harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses related to the services provided by Traffic Tail to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by Traffic Tail.
Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Traffic Tail for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. Traffic Tail will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill, or any business asset due to the nature of the content being publicized.
Offensive or otherwise distasteful material, Content, or language that is harmful to minors in any way, Distribution of internet viruses, or other harmful or destructive activities, Hacking and cracking, Scams, or phishing for personal information, Solicitation of funds other than for legal charitable organization, Illegal Gambling, gaming, lotteries, and like activities Harmful, threatening, violent, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, use of another’s privacy, racial, ethnically offensive, complaint websites, or otherwise objectionable content or language, Defamatory, hateful, or revenge content or language, Aids to pass drug tests or aids to pass lie detector tests, Illegal activities such as Ponzi schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism, piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties, Alcohol sales, Tobacco sales, Miracle cures, Fake documents, Fireworks, pyrotechnics, firearms, explosives, or weapons, Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, state, national or international law.
Information, like name, email, Aadhaar card contact number, website URL, Logins that the clients provide us will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of Traffic Tail.
Traffic Tail will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by Traffic Tail.
Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
Traffic Tail will provide monthly reports, at a minimum, taken directly from the applicable advertising account(s) demonstrating key metrics such as clicks, impressions, and click-through rates.
*Traffic Tail reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract, and changes in the terms and conditions will be notified to the clients through company email.