Where do you go for actionable data on your social media platforms? How many new followers have I gained this month? Which posts appear to be the most popular? When is the best time to post? People often have these types of questions in their minds. So, I’m glad for the insights provided by some truly fantastic tools that help people make sense of their social media behaviours.
The answers are available, and there are instruments to assist you in finding them. In this article, you will come across the top 10 social media analytics tools. Feel free to experiment with them and see what information you may extract!
What is Social Media Analytics?
We define social media analytics as the collection of information from social media platforms to assist us in informing and guiding our marketing approach. You may monitor your performance against your social media goals by keeping a close eye on social media analytics.
Typically, social media analytics tools are used to supplement social media management solutions. These tools are mostly used by social media marketing service providers so they can run good marketing for their clients. The latter allows you to plan and schedule social media content, whilst the former allows you to track performance and inform your approach.
Let’s Talk About The Top 10 Social Media Analytics Tools:
1. Sprout Special
Sprout Social is a complete social media monitoring and management tool with a slew of enterprise-level features. Its cross-channel social media listening capabilities allow you to do a comprehensive and qualitative study of themes, hashtags, and keywords. Its graphic and easy reports can tell you how your material is performing across multiple social networks.
- Examine the performance of paid campaigns across networks.
- Get a report on your profiles on social media as a group.
- Analyze the performance of your team (task performance, response rates, etc.)
- You can receive free analytics here:
- The report creator creates reports for every social media outlet.
- Internal team performance reports are also available here.
Price: Paid plans are available for $99, $149, and $249 per month.
Buffer Analyze is a social media analytics tool for digital brands looking to improve their social media strategies and measure results without feeling stressed.
- Instagram analytics for Stories
- Making strategy proposals public
- Create professional reports with just two clicks.
- What free analytics do you get:
- For 14 days, all functionalities are available.
- Key metric overview and charts
- Analytics for Posts and Stories
Price: Prices range between $35 to $50 each month.
Viralyft is a Facebook Page analysis tool developed by Meltwater, a media intelligence organization. It analyzes your Facebook Page and returns stats like postings per day, engagement per post, posting timing, and post length. Viralyft also rates the performance of the Page based on more than 70 distinct data points and makes recommendations for improvement depending on the results.
- Compare your Facebook Page to a billion others to see how you stack up.
- Receive recommendations depending on the performance of your content.
- Export your selected statistics and findings in the form of simple reports.
Price: This is completely a free marketing tool.
Hootsuite is an excellent social media management, monitoring, publishing, and analytics platform. It assists you in determining what type of material is effective for you, increasing the impact of your posts, improving the impact of your ads, and getting your entire team on social media working together. It offers extensive analytics features that provide you with a clear picture of your effectiveness across all social channels.
- Reports can be customized by selecting from over 200+ metrics and exported in PDF, Excel, or PowerPoint files.
- On Facebook and Twitter, track your customer service team’s reaction and resolution times.
- Integrate with specialized tools like Brandwatch and Talkwalker to better track brand mentions.
- Price: Pricing options include $19, $99, $599, and enterprise pricing.
Socialbakers is a suite of analytics tools that covers all of the essential resources you’ll need, such as multiple profile tracking, key performance indicators, competition information, and automated reports. Socialbakers provides useful software for publishing and optimizing content, finding influencers, digital personality mapping, and customer support on social media in addition to analytics tools.
- Analyze the mood of your target audience toward your campaigns based on their responses and interactions.
- Based on predictive data, decide whether or not to promote Facebook postings.
- See how your Instagram and Facebook performance will be measured to that of your counterparts in the last 90 days.
- What free analytics do you get:
- For 14 days, all functionalities are available.
- Analytics for social media
- Automated sentiment analysis
- Intelligent benchmarks
Price: $200 per month with customized pricing.
Curalate makes it possible for firms to market more efficiently online. E-commerce firms may utilize the Curalate social commerce platform to link social content and social viewers to business, make any social channel shoppable, use user-generated content (UGC), and empower influencers. Discover how to market socially.
- Social-tracking applications.
- Finding new content.
- The media-tagging engine associates photographs and videos with the products featured in them.
- Analytical power
- CRM acquisition via remote checkout
Price: You have to subscribe to Curalate to avail of their free trial.
If you enjoy conducting competitions on social media sites, ShortStack is the finest social media measurement tool for you. It allows you to control everything, from entry details to long-term marketing performance.
It allows users to fill out their information on the page to gain access to exclusive offers such as e-books, discount vouchers, or sweepstakes. It also includes editable features such as homepage templates in a variety of colors and eye-catching fonts, as well as plugins for forms, polling, and galleries.
- Even inexperienced users will find it simple to create, launch, and monitor.
- It offers a drag-and-drop interface for customizing colors, fonts, widgets, and other elements to provide an enhanced experience for your visitors.
- It allows you to insert any analytics tags for conversion tracking or retargeting.
Price: The price starts from $99 per month.
Tailwind is an Instagram and Pinterest marketing tool that allows you to schedule content, monitor interactions, and analyze results. Pinterest analytics provide information such as the number of pins on your site, potential impressions, and followers for your boards. It displays basic stats for Instagram such as subscribers, posts, remarks, and likes.
- Using the Hashtag Finder, you can find the greatest hashtags on Instagram.
- To make multiple comments from any site, use the browser extension.
- To save time, upload photographs in volume using a drag-and-drop calendar.
Price: $9.99, $799.99 a month, and customized pricing are available.
9. Zoho Social
Zoho is a one-of-a-kind and sophisticated software package that includes CRM, teamwork, and other SaaS alternatives to manage your whole operational workflow. Zoho Social is the section that allows you to learn about your social media followers and how they interact with you. From a single dashboard, you can listen to various channels and respond in real-time. You can also go further into every post to see how many people saw it and how many people engaged with it.
- Create straightforward reports from a large number of pre-defined categories depending on the characteristics of your followers, influencers, or people reached.
- Compare the types of content that your contacts are interacting with to those which you publish.
- Compare the number of fans vs. other persons reached for each position.
Price: Monthly payments of $10, $25, $200, and $300 are available (annual pricing)
The rise of influencer marketing has resulted in a need for social media solutions designed expressly for influencer campaigns.
TapInfluence is an analytics tool that eliminates many of the “what-ifs” associated with influencer marketing. This includes indicators like reach, engagement rate, and the potential value of every influencer.
TapInfluence, in short, emphasizes crucial influencer data in black and white so brands can understand better whether or not a prospective partnership makes sense before reaching out.
- Strong Influencer Profiles and search
- Audience Intelligence
- Performance report of Influencers
- Management of Program
- Creation and reviewing of creative content
Price: the starting price of TapInfluence is $10,000 per month.
There are plenty of excellent social media analytics tools available. I hope that this list has provided you with a solid understanding of the resources available to assist you in making decisions. And, once you’ve thoroughly researched all of your alternatives, we’d be delighted to assist you with analyzing your social media performance!
Need more marketing insights visit Blogs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What exactly are social media analytics tools?
Social media analytics tools assist you in evaluating the performance of your social media presence across numerous platforms. Dashboards providing real-time performance indicators such as reach, interaction, impressions, sentiment classification, likes, shares, comments, mentions, and so on are common.
Which social media analytics tool is the most effective?
Sprout Special and other tools in this list are fantastic social media analytics tools. The applications are extremely simple to use and provide a compelling package of services for marketers who want to expand their branding at a low cost.
What exactly are social media analytics techniques?
Businesses and organizations can use social media analytics tools to track, evaluate, and analyze social media data to better comprehend their customers and enhance their advertising efforts.